StoutDemBlog

Political And Other Miscellany From A Stout Democrat In Dallas Texas.
"Politics is the only game for adults." --from Robert A. Heinlein's Double Star

Sunday, June 26, 2005

WHAT'S GOING ON?: As I write this, the post I just put up here shows the date, then a huge gap until after the bottom of my right-hand sidebar before any text of the post itself. This is brand new, and wasn't happening when I last posted on Wednesday. Is this glitch happening to anyone else? I know I didn't change the template myself.

UPDATE: On the other hand, now Blogger allows posting images. I ran a test with a picture of a galaxy from the ever-fascinating Astronomy Picture of the Day and it looked beautiful. I dropped that (it was copyrighted), but now creative juices are stirring....

BUT: is this new feature from Blogger what caused that huge blank space on my home page?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home