StoutDemBlog

Political And Other Miscellany From A Stout Democrat In Dallas Texas.
"Politics is the only game for adults." --from Robert A. Heinlein's Double Star

Sunday, August 14, 2005

THOUGH YOUR FACE IS CHARMING....:

As always, the Conscience of the Web, Jeanne D'Orleans of Body and Soul, sets the world straight about Cindy's fruitless search for the Cloistered President, and how we should react to it:
I've been thinking about Claudette Colvin. On March 2, 1955, she was arrested in Montgomery, Alabama for refusing to give up her seat on a bus to a white person.

No, I don't have her confused with Rosa Parks. She acted nine months before Rosa Parks spoke the more famous and world-changing no....
Once again, I can only admit in awe, "I wish I'd said that." Go read it all at "Claudette Colvin, Cindy Sheehan, and Us"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home