StoutDemBlog

Political And Other Miscellany From A Stout Democrat In Dallas Texas.
"Politics is the only game for adults." --from Robert A. Heinlein's Double Star

Monday, June 12, 2006

PARDON MY BLUSHES:

It seems I managed to impress fellow Wood Countian Vince Leibowitz of Capitol Annex over the weekend.
I thought one of the best ways to do an overall convention recap was by "thumbs up/thumbs down," so here goes (more final thoughts & thank-yous follow): ...

Up: Stoutdemblogā€™s convention coverage. Bill of Stoutdemblog has been around the party a while and seen a number of party battles. His blogging showed that insight. In addition, he stayed until the last man standing and blogged until almost 10 p.m. Saturday.
Gosh, I am quietly proud.

Oh, and one more addition to the sidebar list of sites that have permalinked me: Marc's Miscellany, another blogger I met at the convention.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really enjoyed this. I believe it's the best and most thorough live blog I've seen. Many thanks for the live blog of the 23rd District Caucus.

    Ken Molberg

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am in Minnesota, but have been really encouraged about the goins on down in Texas. I have been staying informed thru the excellent diaries by people like TxSharon and TomTech at Dailykos. Thank you all for your efforts.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home