StoutDemBlog

Political And Other Miscellany From A Stout Democrat In Dallas Texas.
"Politics is the only game for adults." --from Robert A. Heinlein's Double Star

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Democratic Unity Pub Crawl?


A Clinton delegate received this by email and passed it on to me. I know no more than is shown here. Does he mean tonight (Thursday)?
We have made it through an amazing and historical 2008 Democratic Presidential Primary. As a Superdelegate, I endorsed Hillary Clinton back before the Iowa Caucuses. While I am disappointed that she did not win, I am more confident than ever in our ability to beat John McCain in November.

Lets all get together at the beginning of the State Convention to celebrate the accomplishments of Senator Clinton and share a couple drinks with our fellow Democrats who supported Obama. See the details below...

I look forward to seeing you at the convention. If you have any questions or problems at the convention, feel free to give me a call: 512.524.9791

--david holmes



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home