StoutDemBlog

Political And Other Miscellany From A Stout Democrat In Dallas Texas.
"Politics is the only game for adults." --from Robert A. Heinlein's Double Star

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Call Me Prophet


I don't usually read D, so someone else found this superb update: DMN Endorses Sandra Crenshaw, Who Court Docs Say Is 'Mentally Ill,' Ctd. Best lines:
I believe and know now that the greatest way to bring exposure of the plight and discrimination against the mentally ill is for the mentally ill to run for office. ...

I believe that the best person to advocate for our most vulnerable citizen is a person who suffers from mental illness and this midterm election will be my coming out party.
I believe this defense of hers will be pictured in dictionaries as an example of "must read". To which I could only add as well Matthew 26:25.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home